community manager (full time)Back
The Community Manager will run the all of Duke Studios creative workspace and aim to make Duke Studios the best possible experience for our residents. They will Illustrate Duke Studios core values and strive to achieve our mission. Reporting to the Directors, they will ensure the creation of a creative, collaborative environment amongst our residents through events and personal introductions. Maintain 100% occupancy and ensure that the building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all resident’s requests, needs, and relations within the community.
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics.
- Fielding incoming workspace inquiries and requests via email and phone, and process workspace applications.
- Greeting prospective residents, giving tours of the building to maintain 100% building occupancy.
- Give tours of the building and talks to special guests of Duke Studios.
- Carry out new resident inductions and process them onto Duke Studios systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the space and our quality standards, and stocking consumables including the kitchen area, office, and communal areas.
- Monitor new organisational systems to increase our efficiency and improve our community.
- Generating reports on our membership, sales, and marketing programs.
- Blog, and assist with online marketing initiatives with a strong use of social media.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between residents on a business and social level.
- Organising and attend fun social events for our residents.
- Engage with the local creative and tech community by participating in events and networking with local start-ups and organisations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers, service contractors, utilities providers/brokers, and landlord.
- Make recommendations for any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in the building and schedule regular checks.
- Expense management for the building.
- Know and be able to implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans.
- Update and maintain the workspaces section of the Duke Studios Website.
- Interview prospective ‘Mini Dukes’ Duke Studios work experience programme and be their primary point of contact on site.
- Distributing daily post deliveries to residents desks.
- Fill in for other members of the Duke Team when required.
- Customer service, sales, and hospitality experience is a plus.
- Interest in creative and tech business, and knowledge of the local scene.
- Energetic, outgoing and positive confident attitude.
- Ability to work with people in a social working environment.
- Great attention to detail, top organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent record-keeping capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Willingness to pitch in, roll sleeves up and get dirty!
- Tech-savvy with initiative and forward thinking ideas.
- Ability to work well with all ages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in shared web-based applications, such as Google Apps, DropBox, CRM, etc.
- Strong social media skills with an eye for quality output.
- Passion and understanding for Duke Studio’s Ethos and Values.
To apply, please email James@duke-studios.com with covering email and your CV. Application Deadline for all roles: Midnight on Sunday 12th February 2017 Interviews conducted week commencing the 13th February 2017Selected candidates to start ASAP